Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Studio Closed until Next Year 2011

I have not completed the renovations as I wished therefore my studio space will not be open until next year. I still will continue to work on paintings and commissions. If you wish to view my work please look through this blog as almost all my work in the past few years is here. If you have questions you can email me at either lucina_darling2001@yahoo.com or DuchessOfBalderson@gmail.com
Hope to see you at the upcoming charity event for the Food Bank in Perth. I will be donating one or two paintings for that event for the auction.
For those of you who do venture out to Balderson for the day if I am home feel free to come say hello and see what I am working on inhouse.

If anyone wishes info by return mail send to: Balderson House Studio, R.R.#1, 1438 Highway 511, Balderson, Ontario, Canada, K0G 1A0

I am now set up to receive payment via PayPal to: lucina_darling2001@yahoo.com

No comments: