Monday, August 11, 2008

Some New Paintings I Have Completed






The following photos are of some newer paintings I have done lately. The photo quality is not the best but I hope you can see enough to be able to enjoy them. They will all be here in my studio for the tour. The first is a large canvas and the subject is a vase of Big Joyful looking Sunflowers $300.00 The second and third are 9 x 12 and one is Chives and the other is Rosemary $100.00 each. , both in terra cotta pots. The fourth is a whimsical take on the Ringworld series of science fiction books and shows floating islands of land with castles on some, sheep on others, on one a beautiful Pegasus, it is still in the works but is turning out to be fun to do, I can envision a few larger ones like this $55.00.




The studio is coming along very well. We paint the ceiling and floor tommorrow, the insulation and vapor barriers all done, the electrical done, I am hopeful it will be ready to set up the work area and paintings by next weekend. We still have the sculpture to set up and end of walkway as well as the light standard. I will try to take some photos tommorrow and post them so you can see the progress.




No comments: